Learn the right thing to say--in any situation.
Communication Briefings offers many features and valuable content to help you write clearly, speak effectively and listen carefully. Subscribe today and discover the secret that your colleagues have used to motivate employees, negotiate with a tough boss, handle conflicts, and make effective presentations.
Just remember, everything you say and do affects those around you. The way you write, speak and listen is directly related to your success. It just takes minutes a day to master the the techniques that will make you more persuasive, more powerful and more productive.
Communication Briefings is the answer to helping you accomplish communication pitfalls in every situation.
As a subscriber, you'll receive:
- 12 electronic issues of Communication Briefings
- Unlimited access to the website including a searchable library of past issues
- 10% discount on training resources at Workplace Training Center
- Discounts on special Spotlight Offers each month
- Special report downloads
As part of the Communication Briefings Community you also have access to:
- Communication Briefings e-letter
- Blog: Nitpicker's Nook
- Free tips and articles updated monthly
- Ask the Editor: An online Q&A section to get answers to your business communication questions
For more information visit the website at www.CommunicationBriefings.com.
Click here to preview an issue of Communication Briefings.