Bottom-Up Innovation: Unleash the Creative Intelligence of Everyone in Your Organization
If innovation stalls within your organization, you can’t be competitive in today’s ever-changing business world. This multi-media training resource teaches you the four-step IDEA process, a strategy you can use to increase creativity at every level in your organization.
The product includes a 17-minute video that shows how to:
- Boost the flow of ideas from front-line employees
- Encourage problem solving at every level
- Take calculated risks
- Increase outside-the-box thinking
- Acknowledge ideas that work
- And more!
The product also includes a CD-ROM that features:
- The Training Session Format prepares you for running your training session, walking you through each step, from writing the meeting agenda to handing out certificates of completion.
- The Video Guide outlines the video and includes discussion points you can use to spark conversations among your trainees.
- The Group Exercise is a team-building activity that will energize your trainees and reinforce the lessons presented in the video.
- Customize and award a Certificate of Completion to everyone who completes your training session!
- The Video Guide outlines the video and provides extra tips trainees can put to use immediately. It's a reference tool they can turn to again and again--long after the training session is over.
- The Practice Exercises encourage trainees to continue to develop their skills.
- By taking the Assessment Quiz, trainees discover their weakness so that they can focus on improving in those areas.
Customizable and Print-Ready Forms: Quiz and answer key, certificate of completion, training session format, print-ready Viewer’s and Trainer's Guides.
For a preview of this video, start the file below. Please allow a moment for the video to load.
Having trouble viewing the preview? Click here to view the video on YouTube.