Propel Your Employees to New Heights
Have you been thrust into a leadership
position and you don’t know where to go from
here? Are you interested in moving into a leadership
position? Have you been in a leadership
position for some time but you feel that you’ve
lost your way? Perhaps the economic troubles
of the past few years have forced you into
managing crises, downsizing and financial
problems, and you haven’t had the time or
energy to inspire your people. Or maybe you
just want a refresher course in leadership.
Regardless of your circumstances, if you find yourself in some leadership capacity, you play
an enormous role in the lives of your employees and in the success of your organization. People succeed and organizations succeed because their leaders succeed.
Inspired Leadership: Propel your employees to new heights provides you with advice for more effectively leading
your team or organization. Learn the keys to becoming a respected and trusted leader, to
building employee loyalty, and to driving creativity at every level in your organization.
This multimedia resource includes:
- 17-minute video, Bottom-Up Innovation: Unleash the Creative Intelligence of Everyone in Your Organization, with a companion Trainer’s Guide and Viewer’s Guide.
- 60-minute audio conference presentation, No Leader Does It Alone:Empower Your Team to Succeed!
- 65-page workbook stuffed full of best practices, guides, tips, quizzes, and more.
- Customizable, Print-Ready Forms CD trainers and trainees can reference again and again.
This toolkit contains the following sections:
Section 1: Develop Core Values
In this section, you learn the 10 core values of all inspirational leaders. You are provided with quick assessments to gauge your current competency in those areas. Then you are given tips for developing and enhancing the core values.
Section 2: Empower Employees
In this section, you’ll discover how to become
a leader in today’s business world. Not the type
that people blindly follow, but the type that
empowers employees to succeed. Presented in
audio conference format by Meryl Runion,
CSP, author and leadership expert, this section
teaches you to:
- Recognize the difference between power
and influence—and why you should shoot
for one and not the other.
- Increase your influence by empowering others.
- Boost the autonomy levels of those you lead.
- Redirect efforts—without stifling creativity.
- Encourage decisiveness and resourcefulness.
- Ignite energy and enthusiasm in those around you.
- Inspire others with every word you speak.
In addition, you will find supporting materials that will allow you to incorporate Meryl’s
message into your daily interactions with employees and to apply it to how you approach
Section 3: Spark Innovation
Ensure that you are doing everything in your
power to promote creativity among all employees,
from your front-line staff all the way up to
your managers. In this section, you will learn
- Apply the IDEA method.
- Capture ideas from front-line employees.
- Encourage problem solving at every
- Take calculated risks.
- Drive outside-the-box thinking.
Click here to view the Table of Contents.