Mastering Difficult Conversations
Conduct Difficult Conversations With Confidence!
Learn how with Mastering Difficult Conversations, a multimedia toolkit that gives you everything you need to quickly and easily handle even the most awkward situations.
Even the best managers have difficulty when it comes to addressing certain topics in the workplace. However, when issues threaten to hurt teamwork, morale, productivity and bottom line results, managers must step in and correct the problem. Give your managers help!
This toolkit will teach managers how to:
- Give and receive criticism.
- Deal with workplace conflict.
- Address personal issues such as inappropriate dress, hygiene, office romances, sexual harassment and more.
- Conduct layoffs.
- Deal with different personalities.
- Avoid pitfalls and mistakes.
- And much more!
Note: Mastering Difficult Conversations is designed to train a group, or it can be passed around to individuals as a self-study course.
This toolkit contains:
- 3 training videos on DVD- How to SHINE in Difficult Management Situations, Giving and Receiving Criticism and Communicating With People on the Job
- 1 audio program on CD- How to Tell Anyone Anything: Breakthrough Techniques for Difficult Conversations at Work.
- Detailed scripts that provide you with exactly what to say for 30 of the most common difficult workplace conversations.
- Dozens of customizable and print-ready forms.
- Over 100 pages of reference materials, viewer guides, best practices, quizzes and sample documents.
When managers are uncomfortable, they will avoid handling these critical situations. This can lead to poor morale, lower productivity, even lawsuits. Give your supervisors the training they need to feel more confident, and deal with the problems before they do more harm.
Remember: Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can return this product within 30 days for a complete refund.
Click here for a preview of Mastering Difficult Conversations.
$575 - Now just $345 for a limited time!
Click here to view the Table of Contents.