Say 'Good-bye' to Inefficient, Poorly Run Meetings
Studies show that the average person spends about five hours a week in meetings. Of course, some weeks are more packed with meetings than others, and some employees must attend more meetings than their co-workers. But on average, your employees are spending a good portion of their work hours in meetings.
By following the advice presented in the Meeting Makeover Training Kit, you'll learn a process for transforming your dull, unproductive, time-draining meetings into efficient and effective meetings that make the time and the money you spend while employees attend them worth it.
This multimedia resource includes:
- A 20-minute video, Leading 20-Minute Meetings That Matter, with a Trainer’s Guide and a Viewer’s Guide (a $149 value).
- A 60-minute audio conference presentation, Meeting Makeover: Lead Meetings That Grab Employees’ Attention and Spur Them Into Action (a $229 value).
- A 66-page workbook stuffed full of best practices, guides, tips, quizzes and more.
- Dozens of print-ready and customizable forms team leaders and employees can reference again and again.
Section 1: Prepare to Lead a
Section 1 is full of forms designed to streamline the process of scheduling, planning and executing meetings. From the moment you think to schedule a meeting, learn a step-by-step process so that your meeting goes off without a hitch. Learn how to conduct the eight most important meetings in the workplace. And find customizable forms, such as the Meeting Minutes Template, Meeting Evaluation Form, Agenda Form and so much more.
Section 2: Maximize Your Time
In Section 1, you were provided with worksheets
and checklists that will allow you to more
effectively prepare for and execute meetings.
In this section, you are presented with a plan
for maximizing the amount of time you spend
in meetings. With this process, presented in
video format, you need no more than 20
minutes to run a meeting—and obtain the
results you desire.
Using the advice presented in this video along
with the forms provided in Section 1 and on
the Customizable, Print-Ready Forms CD, you
can run a 20-meeting that matters. You will
learn how to:
- Prepare for an effective meeting.
- Conduct the meeting so that it stays on
course and on time.
- Follow up on tasks assigned during the
Section 3: Change Your Outlook
You can lead meetings in which participants happily show up, stay engaged throughout, and
leave ready and willing to act on decisions you made during the meeting. Tina Rowe, consultant,
speaker and writer, will tell you how in this audio conference presentation. In just 60 minutes,
you will hear 60 ways to make over your meetings.
In this section, you'll discover how to:
- Renovate and innovate your old meeting methods.
- Discuss the five stages of a successful meeting.
- Ensure every meeting's success.
- Examine why it is more important to know the roles of a meeting leader than the rules
- Build a reputation for being the best meeting leader in your organization.
Click here to view the Table of Contents.