Negotiation Skills for Managers and Leaders
How can you get what you really need from every deal when you’re negotiating with colleagues, teams, clients and vendors on a daily basis?
From negotiating benefits and new policies with employees to haggling over prices or the finer points of contracts, negotiating for what you need and want does not have to be hard or controversial.
Now you can learn some easy rules and techniques for better negotiating in this expert 60-minute audio conference. Get the roadmap that will help you lay out the right questions to ask, the outcomes to consider, and how to weigh what is most important in the negotiating process.
Want to negotiate better deals for your company? Want to be more persuasive when selling new ideas to the boss or convincing your employees that change is good?
Get what you want. Produce outstanding outcomes for your prospects and clients. Even increase your influence. Sign up today to find out how you can negotiate a highly successful result, each and every time you go to bat.
- What are the signals the other person is sending you—and are you reading them clearly?
- Have you thought about what the other party needs and wants?
- How to create a negotiating agenda that works for everyone
- The differences between men and women and how they negotiate
- The best ways of using your own strengths and talents to achieve outstanding results
- Win-win techniques that will enhance your confidence and results
- Communicate easily with all levels of business and people
- Design a strategy for negotiating that works every time
Natalie R. Manor
Natalie R. Manor, CEO of Natalie Manor & Associates, has just entered her 25th year in business coaching, speaking, consulting, writing and training. The high value content of her training with leaders helps guide and support them, as they create sustainable results, build a reputation of excellence, and apply their strengths and talents to their work. She helps them find an effective outlet for their deep desire to contribute to their organizations and businesses. Manor has co-authored five books, including her latest, Roadmap to Success, with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard. Manor has written hundreds of articles for leaders on communication, succession, retention, stress, teams, personal business development and business strategy. Manor’s latest addition to the success of entrepreneurs, owners, leaders and business people is the design and development of “Women and Money = WAM”™.
Who would benefit from this program:
Why a WTC Audio Conference is Right for You:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost.
- No travel-related expenses or complications.
- The perfect way to train as many employees as you like.
- 100% Guarantee: If you are dissatisfied, you are entitled to a complete refund.
Audio Conference Formats Explained
- Audio Conference CD Only: $229.00 (includes S&H)
- Audio Conference CD Only with Communication Briefings: $299.00 (includes S&H)
Communication Briefings is a monthly newsletter that provides subscribers with down-to-earth communication ideas and techniques they can put into action to persuade clients, influence peers and motivate employees. The advice offered in each issue will help readers earn approval, command respect, spur productivity, gain recognition and win public support.
Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
Have a question about your order? Please contact customer service at 1-800-431-7571
Want an All-Access Monthly Audio Conference Pass? Click here for details.