The Co-Worker from Hell:
Successfully Manage Your Most Challenging Work Relationships
You spend so much of your life at work. Because you spend so much time on the job, being happy at work is critical to your emotional, mental and physical health. Eight or more hours of misery a day can be downright devastating to your psyche.
While many factors affect how you feel about your job—the organization, your boss and the work itself—one of the biggest complaints about the workplace is other co-workers.
Have you ever thought to yourself “Wow, I would have a great job if I just didn’t have to work with so-and-so?”
That’s why we developed The Co-Worker from Hell: Successfully Manage Your Most Challenging Work Relationships training tool. You’ll learn how to minimize conflict with hellish coworkers, confront their behavior head-on, resolve your issues and move toward a successful work relationship.
Bottom line: You don’t have to love your co-workers, but you do have to work with them. This training tool simplifies that daunting—and sometimes painful—process.
This training kit includes the following:
- 75-page binder full of advice, quick tips, assessments and worksheets.
- CD of customizable, print-ready forms.
- 60-minute audio conference presentation Dealing With the Co-Worker From Hell with PowerPoint Presentaton and pdf of the presentation slides.
- 60-minute audio conference presentation How to Manage Frenemies, Friction & Frustration at Work with PowerPoint Presentaton and pdf of the presentation slides.
Part 1: Get to the Root of the Problem. Follow this step-by-step process to fully
understand what is causing the hellish work relationship. Analyze your own behavior and the conflict to thet to the root of the issue. Find tips for improving how you behave and communicate to ensure you are doing your part to prevent conflict. Find these features:
- How well do you get along with people?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Are you a positive person?
- Do you follow proper etiquette?
- Are you a change resister?
- Do you fight fairly?
- Do you brag too much?
- Are you a good listener?
- Are you a good teammate?
- Goal-Setting Worksheet: Self Improvement
- Analyze the Situation
- Analyze the Person’s Behavior
- Get to the Root of a Conflict Analyze the Conflict
Also learn what to do when another co-worker is sabotaging the relationship.
Part 2: Make the Relationship Work. Learn what you can do to change your attitude,
improve the work relationship and maintain your happiness at work. Learn to manage a co-worker who is:
- A backstabber
- A Braggart
- A brownnoser
- A control freak
- A gossip
- A know-it-all
- An office clown
- An over-sharer
- A people pleaser
- A perfectionist
- A self-deprecator
- A tattletale
Click here to view the Table of Contents.